Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Asher is 4 months old!

Every time I do these monthly photo shoots I realize that I am far from a professional photographer and that I really need to figure out how to take better pictures of this cute little guy!  And he wasn't very cooperative this day on top of my amateur skills.  But it's for documentation purposes anyway!  At his 4 month check up (that occurred a couple of weeks late) - he weighed 15.2 lbs and was 25 inches long.  He is definitely getting brown eyes like his mom and sisters.  Asher prefers his mom over everyone else which most of the time I don't mind being his favorite but sometimes I wish he would like other people just a little bit.  I keep thinking he is going to get a tooth because he drools so much and has been a little cranky and









2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE!! My gosh, I can't believe how adorable he is, and how grown up.

Christina MC said...

When is this cute boy going to get his name on the blog?