Thursday, April 12, 2007

2 Months

It's hard to believe that Eliza is already two months old! Time really has flown and I'm amazed at how much she has already grown and changed in 8 weeks time. And I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of this "mom" thing! Rob and I think she looks different every day - some days she looks more like her dad and some days more like her mom. We're excited to see who she will really look like in the end but also don't want her growing up too fast! I forgot to take pictures until late tonight so this one is going to have to do for today. I will have to take more in the morning when she has a cute outfit on again.



We had to take a picture of her in the little Brazil soccer onesie that Grandpa White brought back from his trip with my brothers to visit Trent's mission in Campinas, Brazil. She looks a little boyish in it so it's a good thing she is growing so fast and probably won't even fit into it next week.

1 comment:

The*Evans*Family said...

I can't believe she is already two months old and I still haven't seen her. She looks like such a doll. Hopefully we'll be able to do Oreganos this week or next week!