Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th!

We had a very low key 4th of July yesterday which was very nice. Last year I was pregnant and very sick and we faced the crowds at Tempe Town Lake and it was not a good experience. This year - Rob and I decided we just wanted to have a low key holiday. Rob didn't have to work so we slept in. Then we got up and did a few little house projects. I've decided to refinish my kitchen cabinets again so Rob took them all off for me, we made a run to Home Depot, took naps, rented some videos, had a bbq, and then watched the fireworks from our house.


Ellie in her Patriotic Dress
'


Ellie's new game of grabbing her dad's face



Still loving the Bumbo chair

5 comments:

The Blakes said...

Just got the bumbo. LOVE the bumbo! Ellie is so stinkin' cute!

Jessica said...

she is so cute. she always looks so HAPPY. i LIKE having low-key holidays -- i find them to be much easier that way with kids.

Kerrie said...

I need a bumbo! Look at her HUGE smile! That made ME happy!

Erin said...

Cute pics! That top picture she looks like Rob to me, it looks like one of his expressions. She's a cutie.

Ben and Amberly said...

Hey Lachelle! Your little girl is so cute. I love your blog. You need to talk my sister Cami into starting a blog!!