Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Rob!

It's Rob's 31st birthday today! So far he has been able to sleep in, I made some yummy breakfast and then gave him one of his presents - the XBOX game Guitar Hero. We've been playing it all morning long! I am definitely not a XBOX fan but Guitar Hero is a game I can actually appreciate and enjoy. We just need to get a second guitar so we can actually play together. And we went to the mall also to pick up a few new work clothes for his job that starts in a couple of weeks. We will meet up with Nicole and Jason tonight for dinner at Cafe Rio and then probably do cake and ice cream tomorrow night with the family. I attempted to make a German Chocolate Cake today with homemade frosting. The frosting tastes really good but I tried to do a double layer cake and it doesn't really look like it should but oh well!


Ellie started her second stage of crawling today. I was hoping she might fully be crawling by tomorrow since my dad will be in town for the day . . but looks like we will have to settle for this half crawling/scooting! Sorry for the sideways view.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Rob! Hope it was great :) You guys will have to let us know if you can come over Friday night!

Rachael said...

My favorite part of Ellie's crawling video is how hard she is panting :) It's so cute to watch babies work so hard!

The Blakes said...

I'm not a video game girl at all, but I also love guitar hero! It's so much fun! Hope Rob had a fun b-day!