Friday, February 15, 2008

Eliza Colleen is ONE!

Hard to believe that it has already been a year since my little girl was born! It seems like just yesterday that I was taking my little 6 pound baby girl home from the hospital. It is hard to remember what life was like without her around since she has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives and makes me laugh on a daily basis! We love you Ellie.

Just a couple of days old - I forget she was soo tiny

Love the sleeping baby

This morning

Showing off her walking skills

9 comments:

Kristen Michele said...

i haven't stopped by your blog in awhile, but i knew today was eliza's birthday so i wanted to make sure to wish her a happy 1st birthday!! i can't wait until one day when i can meet her :) miss you lachelle!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Ellie - it's the Big ONE!! I can't believe how much you've grown from just the 6-lb. little girl I held in the hospital. We love watching you grow!

Emily C said...

I can't believe it's already been a year! It has flown! Happy Birthday little Liza!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ellie! She is so cute and we are exicted to go to her birthday party tomorrow. Happy 1st birthday!

Steffani said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! Can't wait to see you later this year. We love you tons!

Claire said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!!! Enjoy your birthday party this weekend!

Erin said...

Hi Lachelle! That is so fun that she is 1! It just goes so fast huh? Alisa tagged me so I in turn am tagging you as I'm sure you are so excited!:) anyway, do it if you feel like it.

Nikki said...

Happy birthday, Ellie!

The Blakes said...

She is so beautiful! Time has just flown by! It was fun to see you in the mall, I just wish I wasn't in a rush so I could have stopped and chatted. Maybe we'll randomly meet up again sometime soon!