Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years Eve

I'm proud to say that we did manage to stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve...but we were in the car when the clock struck 12 - on our way home for the night!

We spent New Years Eve with my family over at Debbie's sister Karen's home where she had a huge spread of food that was delicious. We stuffed ourselves and then some of us went downstairs to play Guitar Hero World Tour (I think that's what it is called). It actually really made me miss our XBOX and having Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Even though I am not a good singer or band member - I have lots of fun playing. It's one of those games that just doesn't get old to me!



After all of us took our turns being a band member, we watched the newest X-Files movie. It was rather interesting. Ellie fell asleep five minutes into the movie.

It was a fun night and here's hoping for a great year in 2009!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Wait- do you not have your Xbox anymore?

Holly said...

I totally agree with you, Rock Band just doesn't get old. I play it with my sister every time I am in IF.

Kerrie said...

Love it! I love Rock Band! Can't wait to get one ourselves. Ja's Sister brought theres to his parents for Christmas. We had a blast. Actually they were all way too serious for the game in my opinion. It's much more fun to jump around and get into it. Yeah for you guys! So I just got called as the 1st C in primary and i think of you and the old pres often! I'm still learning what i'm supposed to do! So fun though. Love primary.