Monday, June 29, 2009

Nesting, Bedrooms, and 24 Week Picture

I've been starting to "nest" a little bit lately and my latest project is the little girl's bedroom. Our house has 3 very small bedrooms and I need one room to remain the office (at least most of it) since I do some work from home. So the plan is to have the girls share a bedroom (after of course the first few months of baby girl sleeping in our bedroom). Well trying to fit in a crib, toddler bed, dressers, changing tables, toys, books, etc. has proved to be quite the challenge! At first my thought was to move the dressers into our office and then I could just keep the clothes in a separate room. But after I keep checking on Ellie at night and finding sites like this (yes that is a dress up princess skirt around her neck)...

I'm really thinking that maybe I need to move all the toys and play stuff into the office! Oh how I wish for a playroom....

For those that have asked, here is a picture of me in all 24 weeks of pregnancy. 4 months to go!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

First off, you look great! Second I know your nesting feeling. Now that the baptism is over I now feel like getting things going around the house for our baby girl. Third, naps are fun. Maybe just having a resting time with a movie would help. That way maybe she might go to sleep and if not at least you got some down time.
I can't believe how fast time is going by!

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

You look great, Lachelle. You are my pregancy hero! Have fun nesting.

Jessica said...

you are tiny!!! i haven't quite hit the nesting stage yet -- i think i'm just too tired! my biggest fear is that sophie will start to give up her nap before this baby is born... i'm going to need some kind of break in the afternoons!

Michelle said...

Have you thought about possibly putting the dressers in the closets? or even moving the dresser into the office, but leaving the dress-up clothes in their rooms? Just some suggestions that you can think over. Good luck getting everything worked out!

You look great too. Hope all is well.

The Wiser Side said...

too funny! Yes it helps so much to have a playroom-then you relaly can fit a bresser, bookcase and more-good luck-looking forward to seeing more pictures of the completed project.
And you are looking tiny!

Natalie said...

That is the smallest 24-week prego belly I've ever seen!