Thursday, April 29, 2010

Macaroni Kid Mesa



For those of you haven't heard yet, I'm now a publisher mom for Macaroni Kid Mesa. Basically I do a lot of homework each week and find out about all the events that are happening around the East Valley of Phoenix (my area covers Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, Queen Creek). I then post these events in a weekly newsletter and on a website and distribute to everyone who signs up for my free weekly newsletters.

You can check out my website at:
http://mesa.macaronikid.com


For those that don't live in the Phoenix area, head to the national site at http://national.macaronikid.com/ and see what it's all about. Then, go to "Find Your Town" and see if there's already a Macaroni Kid edition in your community. If there is, help a local mom and sign up to receive her weekly e-newsletter. You'll be the first to know about all the upcoming events in your area.

And if you know people in Phoenix, please encourage them to sign up! I'm trying to build up my subscriber base and need help spreading the word.

No comments: